We are well aware of your concerns on your personal information and will respect and protect your personal information at any time. Our fundamental privacy policies are as follows:
- Forms at the Site are provided as a convenience to our clients. When using MicroComp Computers (Microcomp) RA or Service Booking
- Forms, information such as client name, phone number, fax number, mobile number, physical address, email address and the products or service you have purchased/ordered, may be required and kept in our client information database for the purpose of customer service
- We may use Paypal shopping cart or secure payment buttons from the well-known Paypal.com.au site using Secure Socket Layer encryption technology, Microcomp will not be responsible for any personal information disclosure that may occur during the their process of such Info.
- Microcomp may also add your personal info to our mailing list to send you products or service information that may be of your interest
- Microcomp has the right to pass essential information (e.g. client address, name and phone number) to other companies such as Paypal or delivery services for delivery of goods you ordered
- Under no conditions will we disclose your personal information to any other persons or organizations
You may inform Microcomp at privacy@MicroComp.com.au at any time if you would like to have your contact information deleted from Microcomp customer information database or mailing list.
Any kid under the age of 18 should first obtain permission from your parents before you send any information about yourself to Microcomp.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.